Corporate Retreat Packages
Discover the ultimate retreat destination
Increasingly, companies are realising the benefits of taking time out from the office to concentrate on strategic planning and team-building, whilst also rewarding key personnel and refreshing their energy levels. Overall, there is much to be gained from getting away from the everyday work routine.
With Takaro’s private, secure and peaceful location, world-class meeting facilities, and impressive list of retreat activities, you have found the ultimate retreat destination. Our expertly designed retreat packages will relax and rejuvenate even the most stressed members of your team, whilst providing essential knowledge and skills so that they will reap the benefits even when they are back home. You can trust our dedicated Event Designer to work together with you to create an unforgettable experience with lasting benefits.
3-night Corporate Retreat
This 3-night retreat package is the ideal “quick get-a-way.” Combine your team’s meeting agenda with Takaro’s unique retreat activities and facilities. This is the most effective and enjoyable way to reward, re-energise and reboot!
• Airport transfers - A private transfer from either Queenstown or Invercargill airport will drive you directly to Takaro.
• Exclusive Hire - Our exclusive hire policy ensures that our guests will enjoy absolute privacy and security.
• Dedicated Event Designer – One of team members will be available to assist in designing your event and ensuring that it runs smoothly.
• Accommodation – Your team will stay in our 5-element chalets. Rates are based on double occupancy.
• Meals – Your team will enjoy three meals daily, from our 5-element inspired menu. This light, health and delicious cuisine features homegrown organic vegetables, meat, eggs and dairy products as well as freshly baked breads.
• 5-element Profile – Each guest will receive a basic 5-element profile that will help determine which 5-element chalet is most suitable, as well as recommended menu selections. An in-depth Personalized 5-element Analysis is also available.
• One Half-Day Retreat Activity – Choose from a range of on-site and off-site half-day retreat activities as a special reward to your team.
• Two Life Services – Select from our menu of Life Services to boost your team’s energy levels and promote long-term health and wellness.
• 24-hour Access to Business Center – Situated adjacent to the main presentation room, our business centre has tea/coffee making facilities, desk space for up to 8 people, telephone, Wi-Fi, white boards and basic office supplies.
• Use of meeting facilities – Choose from our range of meeting and conference rooms, including our boardroom, lounge area, casual meeting space and breakout rooms.
• Use of meeting equipment – Takaro is stocked with meeting and conference essentials. • Use of in-house cinema – A big screen experience with seating for up to 12 in comfortable reclining leather armchairs.
• Welcome Reception in the Skylight Bar – Enjoy a refreshing organic, alcohol-free cocktail upon arrival and soak up the beautiful Takaro environment.
• Takaro Organic Water – Water from our own Countess Peak, certified organic land since 2006.
• Parking – Spaces available for up to 10 cars.
To ensure your peace and privacy Takaro is available on exclusive hire basis only. The package price is based on 5 guest occupancy at $2,200 per person per package (minimum stay 3 nights).
Total package price of $11,100 (for 5 people).
Additional guests $640 per night. All prices are GST exclusive.